Install this theme to get HD wallpapers of NFL Oakland Raiders football team each time you open a new tab.
You can find the extension in Chrome Web Store.
This NewTab extension was made for fans of the Oakland Raiders sports team of the National Football League (NFL) and players rosters such as Derek Carr, Reggie Nelson, Khalil Mack, Marcus Allen, Gene Upshaw, Ken Stabler, Tim Brown, Howie Long, Fred Biletnikoff, Charles Woodson, Jim Otto, Art Shell, Jack Tatum… Have fun! 🙂
– Select your favourite HD wallpaper from many available NFL Oakland Raiders wallpapers. You can choose to Shuffle all pictures (randomized background images) or Shuffle favorite NFL Oakland Raiders themes only. More HD wallpapers of the Oakland Raiders sports team of the National Football League (NFL) and players rosters will be added soon, such as Derek Carr (Quarterback), Reggie Nelson (Safety), Khalil Mack (Defensive End), Marcus Allen (Running back), Gene Upshaw (Guard), Ken Stabler (Quarterback), Tim Brown, Howie Long, Fred Biletnikoff (Wide receiver), Charles Woodson (Cornerback, Return specialist Safety), Jim Otto (Linebacker, Center), Art Shell (Tackle), Jack Tatum (Safety, Defensive back)…
– Check Date & Time instantly with a digital clock in Chrome NewTab.
– Weather indicator, current weather status is displayed directly in Chrome NewTab.
– Search with Google in the new Chrome new tab page.
– Images are included, make it loads faster. Work offline (the addon does not download anything when you open a new tab).
– Added “Most Visited sites” to menu for quick navigation.
– Allow users to mark images as favorite, shuffle all images or shuffle favorite images only.
– New weather indicator service which is much better and more accurate.
– Allow users to switch between 12 hours and 24 hours format, switch between Celsius & Fahrenheit temperature.
– Simple & clean theme, more stunning HD pictures were added.
– Bug-fixes and UI/UX improvements.
– Easier to change theme and shuffle images.
– Faster New Tab loading time.
– Weather indicator can be turned on/off.