Thanks for sending us feedback! Check out the new updates of our extensions:
– Shuffle images of multiple newtabs & suggest related SportifyTab’s newtabs with the ones you use. Update: You can use this feature for all Freeaddon & Sportifytab’s Newtab extensions now as all of them have been updated for synchronization.
– Increase image load speed & offer new image load effect.
– Customize layout by Disabling / Enabling Most Visited, Apps, Share, and To-do Menus.
– Provide “To-do” feature to boost productivity.
1. Shuffle images of multiple newtabs & suggest related SportifyTab’s newtabs with the ones you use
There is a new menu when clicking “Options” button: Must-have Related Themes. It will suggest newtab themes that are related to the ones you use and control all SportifyTab’s newtab themes running to help you use “Random All NewTabs” Feature.
Here’s the steps you can take to get new themes and shuffles all images for multiple newtabs:
Step 1: Install: install the new extension for newtab themes that are related to this ones. You can also install extensions you like by visiting links in this website or just search in Google Chrome Store.
Step 2: Enable / Disable: enable / disable all extensions of SportifyTab’s newtab themes to run the “Random All NewTabs” Mode. If you want to run which newtabs, please tick “Enable”.
Step 3: Click “Random All NewTabs” to shuffle all images of all new tabs that are enabled from “Must-have Related Themes” Menu not just the tab you are currently using.
– If you choose “Shuffle Favorite Images” in each of several tabs before, “Random All NewTabs” will only shuffle the favorite images of the LAST NEW TAB you install and shufflle all images (not favorite images) of the other remaining newtabs. This is due to Google technical restrictions for extension.
2. Increase image load speed & offer new image load effect
Try the new image load effect yourself by clicking an image in “Option” button > Background. The speed of image loading when opening a new tab has been improved as well.
3. Better visual for Menus of Most Visited, Apps, Share, and Support
The menus of Most Visited, Apps, Share, Support now use black color for better visibility. Plus, you can also remove the links in Most Visited and Apps to use your favourite links only.
4. Customize layout by Disabling / Enabling Most Visited, Apps, Share, and To-do Menu.
If you want a clearer layout, just click “Options” button to check the options to disable / enable Most Visited, Apps, Share & To-do Menus.
5. Provide “To-do” feature to boost productivity
You can add the todo list in the page and this newtab will acts as a reminder of what you have to do and what have you achieved so far.
Here’s where to enter your task lists that needs to be done:
You simply tick on the things you have finished as achievements and see what’s left to do.
Please be noted that if you choose “Random All NewTabs”, the to-do list will be displayed only in the newtab theme from which you created the to-do list and will not be displayed in other remaining newtab themes.
How to show bookmarks:
You can use the keyboard shortcuts “Ctrl + Shift + b” (Windows, Linux, Chrome OS) or “⌘ + Shift + b” (Mac OS). Or you can follow the steps below to show/hide bookmarks bar.
- At the top right corner of the browser, click More .
- Select Bookmarks and then Show Bookmarks Bar.