Thanks for using our extensions and sending us feedback! We’ve tried our best to solve all reported problems and implement suggested features. Check out the new improvements included in this update as described below.
– Manually set your location (city, country) to get accurate weather data.
– We added Google Apps and Chrome Apps to menu for quick navigation.
– Show logged-in Google account and Gmail counter.
– Simple & clean theme, more stunning HD pictures were added. Images are included, make it loads faster. Work offline (your browser does not download anything when you open a new tab).
We added Google Apps and Chrome Apps to menu for quick navigation:
Simply hover “Apps” menu to quickly access your Google Apps and Chrome Apps links.
Manually set your location to get accurate weather data:
Weather indicator automatically detects city based on your IP address, which sometimes gets wrong location. Enter your location (city, country) to get accurate weather data.
Show logged-in Google account and Gmail counter:
If you’re logged in, your email address will be displayed at top of the “Apps” menu. In addition, Gmail counter shows number of unread emails.
How to show bookmarks:
You can use the keyboard shortcuts “Ctrl + Shift + b” (Windows, Linux, Chrome OS) or “? + Shift + b” (Mac OS). Or you can follow the steps below to show/hide bookmarks bar.
- At the top right corner of the browser, click More .
- Select Bookmarks and then Show Bookmarks Bar.
How to Uninstall:
If you want to remove the theme, please follow the instructions below. Or you can go to “chrome://extensions”, find the extensions you want to remove and click the “Trash” icon.